TUNER SEPT 19
- The effectiveness of cross-body one timers has been reduced.
- Various goal scoring exploits have been addressed.
- Improved goalie positioning and reads for breakaways.
- Reduced the goalie’s bias to protect the forehand side slightly, as low far side slap shots are sometimes exposed.
- Lower hit assistance on the hardcore difficulty setting and online matches....
Join me tomorrow night at 9pm CDT for the first ever TBN Let's Play as we sit down and play some Hockey?
Want to join me? Add me on skype and make sure you have a mic, all are welcome until we fill the game. Don't have Hockey??...
The demo will begin rolling out within the next few hours. Download links for the Xbox and Playstation demos will be added when they become available. Use this thread for feedback and general impressions of the demo.
Published on 06-09-2014 02:01 PM
Number of Views: 5903
Can't see it there anymore but here's a youtube link. Puck physics do look awesome, the rest, apart from the team celebration doesn't look much better. Apart from the graphics of course. I bet playing
COLUMBUS, Ohio — Jarmo Kekalainen sits in a suite high above Nationwide Arena and manages a smile when his Blue Jackets make it through a practice without adding another player to the walking wounded. That’s just how it is right now in Columbus: You have to take your victories where you can get them. The [...]