Thread: New Player Indicators (NHL 09)

New Player Indicators (NHL 09)

Here is 4 new player indicators for NHL 09

Stick & Puck

Star

Circle

X

hey cool nice work, this figured this out very fast

for me the best is the star on the last pic!

i think you should try another color (blue or green), that grey one isn't quite noticable...

Gotta agree wit maball. That grey is'nt so good color for this. I think blue, green or red would be nice on this.

i will if thats how you want it, i just did it real traanslucent just enough to see it.
    Because on tv you dont see a indicator under the players feet.

But im working on something better will release it in an hour.

vCash
    Gamertag
    Willzaa28

Country
    This is Reynaldo28's Country Flag

Yeah, transparent would be great, as long as you've got name, it will be fine

http://www.nhldepot.net/ndforums/dow...dicators-1817/ - this is basically for NHL08, but I have it on my 09 and no problem

Newest Player Indicators (Solid & Opaque)

Brown Blade - Possession
    Black Blade - No Possession

Possession

No Possession

Man that's sick!
    Would it be cool to put team logos under players too??
    Like umm... The Red wings for example? ^^

you could but it would be red wings for all the other teams as well.

Hmm, yeah, that's true... Never mind haha

Veteran Add-on Artist Rangers05fan's Avatar
    vCash
    Gamertag
    BTW8892

PSN id
    Rangers05fan

Country
    This is Rangers05fan's Country Flag

Too tell you the truth, it would look better if it wasn't just a recolor of a real hockey stick blade.
    -----------------------
    Miscellaneous
    NHL 11 Music Thread

M.V.P. Add-on Artist browntiger's Avatar
    vCash

Country
    This is browntiger's Country Flag

Nice! My preference is the circle

Minor Leaguer Add-on Artist
    vCash

Country
    This is Nrv's Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by regularcat View Post
    Here is 4 new player indicators for NHL 09

Stick & Puck

Star

Circle

X
    Stick marker is awkward...
    I like the circle going thin at the end and never reaching the start (open circle)
    The X is bleh. Okay.
    And the star is meh

But are the markers gonna stay grey??? That's a bit sad, colorful markers are better.

But nice ideas. I'm sure you will come with even more great ideas. Don't quit!

Sad

Quote Originally Posted by Rangers05fan View Post
    Too tell you the truth, it would look better if it wasn't just a recolor of a real hockey stick blade.
    It isnt there actual ccm vector & tacks blades i didnt recolor anything rangersfan05
    take a closer look or download them & open them in fshx & you'll see what im
    talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Nrv View Post
    Stick marker is awkward...
    I like the circle going thin at the end and never reaching the start (open circle)
    The X is bleh. Okay.
    And the star is meh

But are the markers gonna stay grey??? That's a bit sad, colorful markers are better.

But nice ideas. I'm sure you will come with even more great ideas. Don't quit!
    It was a much darker grey i put transparency to it. If i put it at full opacity it
    would really stand out, i did it that way just so you could se who you are controlling. I wanted it to rarely be there for a more realistic feel.

You could open it in fshx & export it & make it any color you like, makes no difference to me man.

nice ....... what did u find to use it ??? ...... indicators seems really sick

New Job Mask Designer
    click here >>> Custom Goalie Masks <<<< Click Here
    click here >>> Title Screens <<< Click Here

hi , i like the one of ccm stick, but when i installed it, i saw, that there is a new (little) puck made by portim and im used to play with the old EA puck (big one). i tried to find somewhere in the game def. puck, to play with your indicator and big puck, but no result.

jope you can help me..? or can you create it with default puck? thnx

Quote Originally Posted by Asif92 View Post
    nice ....... what did u find to use it ??? ...... indicators seems really sick
    I dont understand what you mean, rephrase that asif92.

Quote Originally Posted by mety View Post
    hi , i like the one of ccm stick, but when i installed it, i saw, that there is a new (little) puck made by portim and im used to play with the old EA puck (big one). i tried to find somewhere in the game def. puck, to play with your indicator and big puck, but no result.

jope you can help me..? or can you create it with default puck? thnx
    just extract the playerind.fsh file from your misc.viv & copy over the original misc.viv from your nhl 09 disc then extract the playerind.fsh from original misc.viv & import mine with the ccm blades & rebuild misc.viv & copy back over to nhl09.

it look nice and all, but some of them (like a blade) look too cartoonish to me. If anything, I'd rather get rid of indicators completely. Do you really need an indicator? Without it, game looks much more authentic. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dralex View Post
    it look nice and all, but some of them (like a blade) look too cartoonish to me. If anything, I'd rather get rid of indicators completely. Do you really need an indicator? Without it, game looks much more authentic. Just my opinion.
    Indeed it does, but i play with my brother sometimes (co-op) & indicators are
    needed.

The first 4 indicators were just to test out if it would work, i didnt really expect people to use them but some people are.
    Im using the ccm blades for mine.

woooooo thats cool, i just installed the star indicators and registered that:
    http://i40.tinypic.com/25kudlg.png

so it seems like the files for these indicators are the same like the transition, because i never installed the versus thingy, as i only play nhl08, but i will test now, if i could use the versus menus for my nhl08 too

______

DONT WORK WITH NHL 08 :annoyed:

but still nice indicators

Minor League Hockey Fan Add-on Artist
    vCash

Country
    This is CgyFlames's Country Flag

Hmm, I'm using 08 indicators on 09 just fine (nrv's pack). I'd be surprised if it didn't go the other way around.

yes thats right, but that wasnt my point, i meant that i would love to use cookie`s versus mode, here i posted just that it seems that the indicator file from regularcat also contains the overlay versus logo, but im not really sure if this is possible, but i never installed cookies addon, sadly its just for nhl09 so i just wondered why i have this versus overlay logo in game too?!

because these indicators mod was the last thing i installed after supra´s new cyberpack?

i just noticed this thing